If you have experience with horses and children we are looking for you!!!!!
Griffin Valley Ranch is looking for experienced horse enthusiasts to work and/or volunteer in our Summer Horse Sense Camp. Duties include but are not limited to: supervision of children on bus/ranch, instruction of basic horsemanship skills, and general horse care and maintenance.
Applicants must have the following qualifications:
- Minimum age of 16 years old prior to start of camp
- Minimum of 3 years of riding lessons (must demonstrate a high level of riding ability).
Preference will be given to applicants who:
- -Are certified by a governing or educational equine organization
- -Have current first aid certificate and CPR training
Applicants are encouraged to email resumes to
- email@example.com, Mark the subject line Re:
- Summer Camp